The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

“Yes!” - The Omni Video Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case
For those who haven't already seen this posted to our blog:

“Yes!” - The Omni Video

Very nice indeed!!! Great OmniVideo :D

Corentin

Quite honestly I found that disturbing... remind me not to drink the kool-aid when if I ever visit the omni HQ

;)

Oh, the horror! A few days ago I drove by and saw someone getting in their car. I was trying to place the face to someone in the video or from pictures on the site. I wasn't able to.

Suddenly I realize I've had one, maybe two dreams where I've gone by and the front door is open. I look in as I drive by and see someone but can't put a name to the face.

I'm dreaming about OG employees! double-you tee eff!?

I just did the "Yes" dance, since my friend and I just got off to a great start developing a kickass web service. It's pretty exciting. And it looks pretty, too, even at this early stage!

Sadly, it doesn't seem to work in OmniWeb 5.1.3. It works in Safari, though, so OW 5.5 will hopefully remedy the situation.

"YES! I AM THE LORD OF THE DANCE!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder
Quite honestly I found that disturbing... remind me not to drink the kool-aid when if I ever visit the omni HQ

;)
Like you'd ever find something as mundane as Koolaid in OUR pantry ;)

can i use it on my site.. as a free add for the Omnigroup!?!?!? lol

I think the company is really something special and I ask that you Omniscient folks start a thread to come up with good (cheap?) PR ideas to get you folks some visibility.

Spend money on a commercial? Ha...
...have a simple contest and let us users make their own commercials and give away the suite of products as a prize (I have a very vocal cats who read the PDF manual and is ready to perform)...have a haiku contest...whatever you like...
...(yes, I know it didn't work for Apple but they didn't really make a sincere effort and YouTube and such makes it far more appealing now...)

I especially like Omni Outliner (and I think I'll start using it as an image organizer...iPhoto is nice but iMage (organizer) would be very welcome as I still miss the OS9 Scrapbook).