The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

can't create new folder or specify file locations for Save as / export Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I export or save as, the file location pop up box will not let me create a new folder or specify a save as location anywhere except the first folder locations available -

e.g. can only save into
macHD, or a user location (pictures,movies,music), or recent places.

I am unable to click one of these locations and see the sub folders that I want to save into.

I Have recently upgraded to Omnigraffle pro 5.2.3 after using omnigraffle 3 for several years, even omnigraffle 3 let me specify save locations and create new folders.

Am I doing something wrong or is this how the program works ?

Regards
Scott

There is a little black triangle on the right hand side of the save window, in a blue background. Click on it, and the Save dialog becomes more flexible...

Thanks, for that, much appreciated.