The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Context format Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there:

A quick question, if I may. Should OmniFocus for iPad display contexts with a ":" character delimiter when listing items in the context view ?

The perspectives' version will provide this delimiter but it doesn't enable then "eye" options (e.g., next available, etc.,)

Many thanks.

It'd be nice to have that option, but it doesn't seem to have it at the moment. If there's some question about which context an item is in, you can see the full name by bringing up the editor and selecting the Info panel. Another approach would be to make a matched set of perspectives with the different availability filter settings.

To make a feature request, use the Contact Omni option under the "gear" menu. I just sent one in, and you should also!

While doing spam cleanup yesterday, I incorrectly marked the original poster as a spammer. I don't see anything about the post that looks like spam, so I think I must not have been careful enough when selecting the spam threads. My apologies to laughingcow.

Thanks whpalmer4. I appreciate the feedback.

No problem at all, Andrew. Thanks for re-instating me so quickly. The support is really awesome.