The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Emulating stickies (newb question) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to set up OmniGraffle to be a smarter equivalent of the Mac's Stickies app. The "notes" template has been a great starting point for me. There are two customizations I'm hoping to make:

- Adjust all the appearance of all notes ("topics" in conventional OG terms) so that they're not on a slant.

- Easily pick from one of a few background colors for a given note. (In other words, to more closely emulate the ease of changing colors in the Stickies app.)

Newb questions, I know. Any help appreciated!

Mike