The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Default Context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there,

Forgive me if I've missed this, but is there a way to set a default context for actions?

Thanks.

Simon.

It can be set in the Inspector for each project.

Thanks, I should have made myself clearer. What I meant was for any action regardless of project, for example when using quick entry.

Thanks.

Not that I know of, but if you set your Inbox preferences so that items aren't moved out until they have both a project and a context assigned, you can skip adding the context during Quick Entry, then select a collection of actions in the Inbox and set them all simultaneously with the Inspector.

Use Help->Send Feedback to send in a feature request.