The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nothing shows up in Manager Server Repository after syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I'm trying to sync for the first time using my new OmniSync account. I did the Test step for the Account and it said it was okay. I also have it syncing to my Google calendar and that works.

When I click on "Publish" the progress bar drops down for 1/2 second. It feels like it's failing but not telling me.

I see nothing listed in Manage Server Repository.

My goal is to sync my project between my desktop and my laptop.

I got it working with WebDAV. Since there's a pinned posting in the forum on WebDAV instructions, this leads me to believe that if you want to sync your file across multiple machines, WebDAV is either proper way or the preferred way? If so, the why would one need an Omnisync account?

Omnisync is WebDAV, provided by Omni and with easier setup...