The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug: Adding blank actions when they don't match filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the project view turn on the "available" filter. Create a project and then try to add actions to it. The new actions don't appear. Change the filter from "available" to "all" and you see that blank actions were created when you tried to add an action.

This behavior was confusing me since I forgot I had switched the filters. A row should show up to at least enter the new action, since it's possible it will match the filter once it's been entered.

Remember to submit bug reports and feature requests using Help -> Send Feedback within OmniFocus. (You can certainly post them here for discussion as well.)

Curt

I did too ... and they said they are working on it.

--Liz

We believe we fixed this issue two days ago. From the July 25 message of the day:

Quote:
In Project view, when your filter rules are set to show available actions, newly created actions will be made temporarily visible even though they're not yet available (so you get a chance to actually edit them).
If you're still seeing this problem in a current build, please let us know!