The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with Chase.com and MLB.com Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I continue to have problems with the above two sites with the sneaky-peeks. At Chase.com, I can't log in, using the same username and password as in Safari or Firefox - it just redirects to another page asking for username and password.

At MLB.com, OmniWeb will crash as soon as Microsoft Silverlight tries to load any video.

Any idea when these might be fixed?

Rick

Is anybody else seeing these?

Wow - sure did. I didn't have the Microsoft Silverlight plugin installed and all pages loaded just fine. Installed the plugin and now Omniweb crashes. Reproduced.

I can log into Chase.com and get around OK, but I can't seem to download or view a pdf monthly statement. The adobe plugin is installed. The alert box comes up: "A network error occurred while accessing this document on the Internet. Would you like to close the document or reload it?"
The same thing happens in Safari 3.0.4 (5523.10.6). It works fine in Firefox.
I'm using Omniweb Sneaky Peek 1 (v615.0.97255) on OSX10.5.1.