The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filtering actions within projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I found a simple divide of my folders into Personal and Work most effective for my needs (plus additional folders for Anti-Procrastination, Someday, Maybe).

Under each I have within the two main folders DAILY ACTIONS, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, ANUALY (for those which repeat) and one for SINGLE ACTIONS.

Within each folder I have Actions (which function as my projects) and under those all of the steps I need to do to achieve that goal.

All has been good.

When I try to sort these Actions (for example Remaining, Due, Due, Remaining, Any Status, Any Duration) I get a list that includes all of my actions. Those which need be done next highlighted in a color or bolded per my settings. However, with OmniFocus on my iPad all of the Actions I don't need to see are pruned away.

What step am I missing to get the same view in Omni Focus on my iMac?

Said again, I would like to see only the Actions which are due next and not all of the other actions.

Cheers,

Steven