The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Make it easier to create several new items in the inbox? [A: open feature request.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use OmniFocus on my iPad more than my iPhone or my Mac. It has a great design and nothing beats its "review" feature. However, I still prefer using my Mac when I'm brain storming or pumping out ideas when I'm brain dumping. The reason for this is that it's much quicker and flows more smoothly because after I type, I just have to hit "return" and I can type the next thing that I have in mind. Granted, on the iPad, it's only 2 taps, but I still prefer the flow that I get on the Mac. Would there be a way to only have to tap once and then have a new "new item" box appear? I was thinking that it might be possible to tap on the text "new item" on the bar to enter and bring up a new box. Or maybe something else to that effect?