The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Daily task not done today, how do I remove it... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi I have several tasks, which belong to varied projects, which repeat daily. I don't always get those tasks done :(

I've looked into four options:

1. Deleted the task - but this deletes the whole task indcuding any further repeats.

2. Drop context - this is really not what I want to do. Enough said.

3. Drop project - again, not what i want to do.

4. Drop today's task - yes! Oh wait, there's no feature for that :(

So, how do I get rid of the task in my due views without lying and marking it complete and without stopping it from being a recurring task? Please tell me there's any easier way than reseting the task repeat?

Last edited by iangall; 2008-11-30 at 08:06 PM..