The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom Contexts not syncing to iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
First, I'm new to OmniFocus and I'm pumped to find (finally) an application that helps me execute GTD from both computer AND iPhone!

I just did my first sync with my Mac and iPhone versions of OmniFocus. My Projects all made it to my iPhone. However, it looks like only the default Contexts appear. None of the Contexts I created in the Mac version appear on the iPhone.

What did I miss?

Thanks for your help.

BBB

Welcome to the forums! Are the contexts in question based on Project mode? Currently, the iOS applications only support ones based on Context mode.

(There's some additional engineering work that needs to be done to support the hierarchical presentation that Project mode uses.)

Coworker pointed out that "project mode contexts" makes NO SENSE AT ALL. Sorry! That should be "project-mode perspectives". :-)