The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Youtube crashes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I keep hoping that it's fixed in the latest SP release, but I have a problem with watching Youtube videos.

At a random point OW freezes up, and the OmniGroupCrashCatcher window pops up.

I'd really hate to have to launch Safari or FireFox just to watch Youtube content, so is there something I can do to change the behavior that OW has with Youtube?

SC

Is it just me?

SC

Smithcraft:Can you send in some feedback to support so we can track down your crash reports. These might shed some light on what's going on here.

I've sent them each time this has happened, so they should be there. I pretty much mention YouTube in each one of the user comments.

SC

I found a couple crashes from you. One of the engineers downstairs thought we had this fixed but perhaps it isn't completely yet. It has something to do with flash and local security in WebKit.

It doesn't look like we're getting too many reports of this though. What version of Flash are you on? Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I thought that the issues might have been from an older version of Flash, so I updated my Flash install just about a month or so ago, so it should be the current version.

SC