The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: FIFO Perspective for Inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Have you looked at the OmniFidget widget? You point it at one or more contexts, and it hands you next actions which you can either do or skip. It's on the OmniFocus product page.
My impression was that it just shows random (available?) actions… I'll take another look.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search