The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Preferences Search Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the things I seem to see a pattern with in this forum is that people (me included) have asked for many features that already exist.

I think Omniweb has a great number of preferences and options that are fantastic, but oftentimes it's kind of difficult to find the preference you're looking for. (hence the confusion and asking for features that already exist)

It'd be really nice if there was some kind of search in the preferences that was similar to the OS X System Preferences search which would highlight which of the preference panes contained whatever you were looking for. This would alleviate some of the confusion and make some of the preferences easier to get at.