The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Apple Script for layer visibility in OmniGraffle Pro 4? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to be able to show/hide layers with actions. I know this can be done in OmniGraffle 5 but I'm using OmniGraffle Pro 4 (can't upgrade to 5 because I'm still on Tiger). Could this be done with an AppleScript? Unfortunately, I'm not very fluent in AppleScript; I tried copying and pasting from example scripts, but I can't get this to work. Any help? Example scripts that do work to turn on/off layer visibility?