The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Text shows up in block figures on screen Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've attached a screenshot, but in a diagram there are a few rectangles which have text aligned top and left, and the text which is in Arial 12 shows up in block figures on screen. It plots out in readable text, just on screen I can't tell what is typed, regardless of font or size. Text is selected in blue within the light red rectangle.

Also when I select text and open format - show fonts, the cursor remains the text cursor and doesn't return to arrow cursor until something else is selected. Unfortunately the screen capture didn't capture the text cursor over the format font window.

Any fixes for these?

Update: I've attached a zip of the .graffle file with just the four text boxes and the garbled text.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omni_text.png
Views:	527
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	1461  
Attached Files
File Type: zip omnigraph_text_boxes.zip (31.1 KB, 470 views)

Last edited by billbrietstout; 2010-06-25 at 01:12 PM..