The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Columns issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having several columns-related issues, I'm wondering if anyone else sees these?

* the inability to resize columns smaller than a particular (rather wide) width

* the inappropriate resizing of windows when switching between planning and context modes

* missing Project column (the Name column contains both Name and Project), meaning I can't resize my project column width (Planning mode only)

The first item is driving me batty because the window no longer fits on my screen; I used to have the main OF window plus the Info pane up, side-by-side; now the Info pane overlaps the main OF window, obscuring vital data.

Two different installs, one Leopard, one Tiger, two different data files. Something recent, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
* missing Project column (the Name column contains both Name and Project), meaning I can't resize my project column width (Planning mode only)
Select an Inbox action to adjust the project column width in Planning Mode. Planning Mode only shows the Project column header if you have an Inbox action selected. Regular rows in Planning Mode don't have a project column, so the column heading disappears. (I'm not saying this is the "right" behavior, just giving the workaround for the problem.)

Curt

Yep, right you are Curt. Thanks for that workaround.

I would say that's certainly not the best behavior available!

The first two items still remain. (I've already filed bugs for anyone wondering!)