The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Web inspector broken in 89368 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floach View Post
That's not all that's broken: per-site CSS isn't being applied properly. You have to load a site, then click reload before the CSS is applied. Reverting to 89327 (July 27) fixes both issues.
Yeah but, there is a major form bug in those builds which causes OW to crash when you click back and OW is asked (just like all browsers) to resend the form data. That's why I quit using those builds.

Even though OW 5.6 is pretty stable for an Alpha, it's an Alpha build. I look forward to the Betas! Leopard is just around the corner as well which means there is hope that a STABLE WebKit will appear sometime soon. WK is still very unstable in it's current form.

Just checking in on the Site CSS bug. I realize we'll hear about it when it's fixed, but I keep coming back to check, hoping I can finally use OW again (I really need site CSS).

I'm still using the July 27 build.... :)

sorry 'bout this one, guys, hated to make ya wait, but tomorrow morning's alpha should have a fix for the CSS issue! :)

It's fixed! Hooray! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This made my week. What a wonderful pre-Leopard surprise (and mine is already on order.... :)

Thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floach View Post
It's fixed! Hooray! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This made my week. What a wonderful pre-Leopard surprise (and mine is already on order.... :)

Thank you!!!!
Ditto!
(Inluding the leopard part!)