The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request - Inspect window as a right panel Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I think it would be great to add an option to make "Inspect window" as a right panel (the same as in iPhoto when you press Command+I). Because Additional inspect window hinder my interaction with Omnifocus and I have to press "Ispect" button a lot of times.

Thanks.

I can't remember if we have a feature request like that open in the development database; if you email the support ninjas and let them know you need this, we can make sure to get that filed for you. Thanks!

(Info on why we handle feature requests via email is available in this thread.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_monstr View Post
Because Additional inspect window hinder my interaction with Omnifocus and I have to press "Ispect" button a lot of times.
In case you missed it, Command-Shift-I shows and hides the inspector. That should make things at least a little easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I can't remember if we have a feature request like that open in the development database; if you email the support ninjas and let them know you need this, we can make sure to get that filed for you. Thanks!
I will do that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_m View Post
In case you missed it, Command-Shift-I shows and hides the inspector. That should make things at least a little easier.
I know that, but it's almost the same. Instead of clicking the button I should press hot keys.