The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to make a "Completed Actions" perspective? [A: see thread.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I'm trying to get a perspective that shows all completed tasks and it's including projects that are not yet complete. Some are not due until April.

Is there a way to have the uncompleted items display short of using the flagged function?

I'd like to have a view that displays all completed tasks for a given week. I'm thinking I would need to archive weekly to keep previous week's data from showing..

Thanks in advance!

Brad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Prespective View.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	1814   Click image for larger version

Name:	Perspective.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	1815  

A project-mode perspective is going to display any project that contains a completed action. It sounds like you want a context-mode perspective that's been grouped by Completion. (Optionally, it could also be sorted by Project.)

Does a view like that do what you're after?

That did it..

Thanks Brian!