The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

adding multiple entries via quick entry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've search the forums, without any success: How do I add multiple entries to OF via the Quick Entry panel?

(Sorry, just saw that I was in the wrong forum when posting this. Can someone please move to OmniFocus forum?)

/Anders

With Quick Entry open, hit Control + Return to add a new item below or Shift + Return to add a new item above the current item.

You can also change Quick Entry so that Return doesn't save and exit by changing the preference under General that says "Return should also save and exit", in which case you would save and exit by hitting ⌘+S.

Personally, I use the first method, but of course it's up to you. Hope that helps.