The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync error (remote db reset, unable to reach tx identifiers) help? [Fixed in 1.7.3] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dear Omni Group,

Same problem in v 1.7.2. :mad: I haven't tried the iPhone, but I am unable to sync between MacBook and MacPro. As noted before, I do not have iDisk syncing enabled.

From both MacBook and MacPro, I've tried File>Replace Server Database. Still, I get the same error on both machines when I try to sync any new action/task that I have created on either machine.

MacBook Error:
Cannot synchronize. The remote database appears to have been reset and is no longer able to reach transaction identifiers (eAsvtYKdQzF).
MacPro Error:
Cannot synchronize. The remote database appears to have been reset and is no longer able to reach transaction identifiers (k2NBonzFTYZ).
I don't mind e-mailing you my database files if that would expedite your troubleshooting.

Last edited by elitebox; 2009-09-04 at 06:24 PM..