The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Shortcut Keys Available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm setting up a new set of perspectives and I want them in a certain order with shortcut key combinations that use numbers. I can't seem to get ctrl+alt+1 to do anything. It won't even accept it as a shortcut. It doesn't seem to do anything when I press it from within Omnifocus either. I can use ctrl+alt plus any other number and assign it to a perspective with no issue.

I have Quicksilver setup so I'm also trying to avoid clashes with other triggers I have created. My main question is, what key combinations are possible that don't conflict with the many already built into Omnifocus?