The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: Snow Leopard 'Substitutions' support [Smart Quotes] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I, too, would like to be able to change the default to smart quotes. I've requested this several times over the years, and I found this thread by googling for a way to change the default in terminal. I spend 2 or 3 days per week in Omnioutliner, and my biggest single annoyance is having to turn smart quotes on for each document each time I open the document.

Since I bought Oo3 Pro, about a month ago I use it everyday and find very useful. But... I really long for the possibility to definitely turn on automatic substitutions, like in any other soft running on Mac OS. Please... fix it, or explain why you don't find it useful. Many thanks.