The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Smarter Keynote export in OO4? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Are there any plans for improving Keynote export in the next version of OO? In particular, the export needs to be a little smarter, or more flexible. It would be great to be able to customize which row level is responsible for generating slides. At the moment, it is always the level 1 rows, which means content in much lower levels is lost, or buried. It would be great to be able to specify the lowest level that merits its own slide. Then, those levels just below would be turned into slide content, and perhaps rows 2 levels or more are turned into notes.

Just a suggestion.

i'd definitely vote for this. much more useful

Great idea! Just stumbled across this problem. I use OO primarily for drafting technical procedures or taking notes, but now try to export an outline into keynote. This export feature would make OO the perfect tool for highschools: taking notes, drafting hand outs - and using it for presentation. All from one document.