The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hide column summary in specific rows? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Forgive me if this is in the documentation, or has been covered before, but I have not been able to find this information. Is it possible to hide a column summary in specific rows? I love the summary, but I have certain rows within the given a given column that I don't want the summary to percolate up to.

Thanks,
Jonathan

No, sorry, that isn't an option. You could do something tricky with styles to set the font color on that row to match the gray background of summary cells and then change the text color for the other columns on that row. But it may be more effort than it's worth.