The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Completed projects & actions / data base size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm hoping to reverse a practice I have from back when I was on the slower 1st gen iphone where syncing took a good deal longer. When that was the case I stopped checking off items or marking projects complete on OF Desktop because I suspected that was making the data base larger, which would make my syncs take longer (which is no longer a problem).

Was this likely to keep the database much smaller so as to have less for the purposes of having a zippier iphone OF experience, or would I have been fine to complete and check away.

How about now on the 3gs?