The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dock icon badge too small Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to increase the size of the dock icon badge? I find it too small to be useful, as in I can't even read what number is there.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken.w View Post
Is there any way to increase the size of the dock icon badge? I find it too small to be useful, as in I can't even read what number is there.

Thanks.
No, but you could use a menu bar badge instead; it's much larger.

My proposal to Omnigroup

Show in menu bar only active contexts ;-)

Jochen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochen View Post
My proposal to Omnigroup

Show in menu bar only active contexts ;-)

Jochen
That is a wonderful idea.