The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi - I wonder if anyone can help me with some sync problems I'm having.

I'm using OS 10.6, OmniFocus 1.7.1, and I sync my Mac and iPhone versions via MobileMe.

As of today, when I try to sync via the Mac client it tries to overwrite my Mac database with the iDisk database. If I add a project/context/action and try to sync, they are removed. I clearly want the sync to go the other way to go the other way - putting changes on the Mac database to the iDisk one.

I have also had this error message:
Cannot synchronize.

The remote database appears to have been reset and is no longer able to reach transaction identifiers (
d4c3eH5smDW
).
How can I solve this little conundrum? I'm sure the solution is fairly obvious or has been covered here before, but I'm a relatively new user and struggling somewhat.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Ah, I can see I've not posted this in the most appropriate forum - and other users there are having similar problems. I'll keep my eye on the subforum instead.