The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shape with rounded corner border Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I want to make tabs with the first and last tabs having rounded strokes in one (top left) or possible two corners (top left and bottom left), but I can't find such stencil in graffletopedia nor do I understand how to create one.

In the Stencil Library/Common/Shapes there is a shape called Rectangle and one called Bézier. The first has 4 corners that can be curved while the second only has the top ones, but I don't see how different those two shapes are. How was the Bézier made ? (I could use that one rotated at 90° but editing color and text would be troublesome.)

P.S. while writing this I discovered that the star and the quarter circle shapes have some kind of programming. How is this made ? I don't remember it being mentioned in Lynda.com's tutorial.

EDIT: over a week later; thanks for all the precious help !

Last edited by pourginmo; 2011-04-04 at 04:51 AM..