The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How can my spouse and me utilize Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am new to OmniFocus and before I jump in with both feet I have a question. My wife and I both are working professionals, we each have our own macs and iPhones. How can this application be utilized to allow us to assign tasks to one another. Here is what I am thinking.....I have an errand that is located at target. My wife happens to be at Target I want her to see that I have something and pick it up for me. I am sure some would say she could call me on the iPhone but there are other items that come to mind as well then just an errand to target. I also like the idea of having separate databases but I am ok if I have to have one and sync.

Has anyone implemented a spouse setup with two different machines before?
How did you do it?