The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Visio Support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I put this on the Omni blog, but's it probably more appropriate to put it here:

One of the main features of the Desktop Pro version is that it exports to Visio format. Does the 1/4 priced iPad version also create Visio formatted documents?

If not, then the portable business sketching model becomes $250 + iPad + Mac. My reality is that sketches eventually have to make their way back into my PC work environment and thus into Visio. Not being able to get back to Visio means that the sketches I draw on my iPad still have to be translated by hand - just like my napkin drawings.

The port looks great though. Good work.