The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reorder Flagged Items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have switched to OF from Things about 2 months ago. I love the greater power and flexibility. I love the Over the Air Synch. I love the closer adherence to GTD principles. But there is one thing that is driving me crazy and that is the inability to reorder the things that I need to do Today (yes I am referring to the Today feature in Things). I am doing a weird hack now that involves setting start times, but I am setting start times all of the time. It really is a lot of extra work. It would be great if we could at least reorder items in the Flagged view. That could function as sort of "Today" list.

Just wanted to let you know that this inability to manually order things is responsible for 90% of my frustrations with an otherwise very useful and wonderful product.

Use Help → Send Feedback to submit feature requests if you want them entered in the dev. database.

Curt