The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync adds "Process" prefix to Perspectives [A: Bug, will be fixed in update. Sorry!] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had returned to OF after working abroad for a couple of months and upon returning and re-opening OF for iPhone, I noticed the name of the contexts had a "process" prefix.

So on the iPhone version, the "Due" perspective, reads "processDue" in the list. It does this for every context. Funny thing is, my custom perspectives do not seem to suffer from this problem.

Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by b-dr; 2012-09-23 at 05:33 AM..

It's a bug in the latest release.

Same problem here. OF for iPad seems to be fine. Just iPhone version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dr View Post
So on the iPhone version, the "Due" perspective, reads "processDue" in the list. It does this for every context. Funny thing is, my custom perspectives do not seem to suffer from this problem.
Sorry about that! With the rush to get everything ready for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 in the last release, we accidentally left out a strings table which provides local translations for built-in perspectives. (Those perspectives have different names in English, Japanese, French, German, etc.)

We've restored this table for our next update, which we plan to submit soon. (We still have testing to do, both for those fixes and on some actual iPhone 5 hardware now that that's shipped.)