The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus icon changes color in Finder and Dock Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi--I'm coming back to the forum after a long absence due to work taking over. I'm glad to see development is continuing on OF 1.8 for the Mac. However, I am writing now with a trivial but intriguing issue I've discovered.

I've noticed that when I keep OmniFocus 1.7 open for a while on my MacBook Air (and it may have occurred with my now dead MacBook Pro) under Snow Leopard, the icons in the Dock and the Finder change color, from a kind of pinkish purple to a more muted purple. If I restart, the color resets for a while. Intriguingly, the actual icon file keeps the original color, as this screenshot shows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-06-03 at 10.18.50 PM.png
Views:	1060
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	1425

The Finder is on the left; Path Finder, showing the icon file, is on the right.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?