The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Date formats (columns) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Noob to Omniplan (bought and running v2 beta at mo) - couple small formatting queries.

1. Trying to find way to format date/time columns (outside changing system format which not option). I've searched forum, seems on todo list few yrs back. Am i missing something or is there command line trick to format as with Omnifocus.

Personally would like to view/print start/end dates as 'Wed 1 Jun 10am' but may want to remove time on certain plans. Can do with system but don't want other system folder/files or other apps dates in that format.

--

2. Also any way to edit/remove end round bracket (eg period) on task numbers?

Thanks

Olly

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorg View Post
Noob to Omniplan (bought and running v2 beta at mo) - couple small formatting queries.

1. Trying to find way to format date/time columns (outside changing system format which not option). I've searched forum, seems on todo list few yrs back. Am i missing something or is there command line trick to format as with Omnifocus.

Personally would like to view/print start/end dates as 'Wed 1 Jun 10am' but may want to remove time on certain plans. Can do with system but don't want other system folder/files or other apps dates in that format.

--

2. Also any way to edit/remove end round bracket (eg period) on task numbers?

Thanks

Olly
Bump.

Anyway in Omniplan 1.7 to show just dates only without times at the beginning or end of tasks, task groups or milestones?

Eric, we browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but we can't guarantee that someone from a specific team will be able to respond to any given post/thread. Most of the OmniPlan team has been pretty busy putting the finishing touches on version 2 in the last week or so; I imagine they haven't been able to spend as much time on the forums as they've been able to at other times.

If you email our support ninjas, though, you're guaranteed a response by the end of the next business day. Hope this helps!