The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No "Due Soon" on home screen Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, I have been using OF on the iPhone for a grand total of one day, so please forgive what is sure to be a stupid question...

On a lot of the tutorials and screenshots that I've been looking at, I see on the first / home screen of OF the option for Due Soon (some tutorials call it a Smart Group). However on my iPhone it's not there.

Is this perhaps a Perspective that I have to set up first, or have I misunderstood something somewhere?

I'm still feeling my way through the app and the whole GTD system, so any tips as to where I'm going wrong would be gratefully received!

The documentation is out of date. Use the Forecast view to see what is coming up soon. Items which would have been displayed on the old Due Soon display will be colored orange in the Forecast view.

Great, thanks! I'd already found it in the forecast view but was wondering why it wasn't also separately on the home screen.

The help available from the 'gear' menu in OmniFocus is more up-to-date than the PDF manual available from our site. (We're working to refresh them both right now.)

Got it, thanks :)