The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inspect Object Problem! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was modifying a few objects using the Inspect panel and was rotating them 180 degrees. I would typically put the cursor into the text area and hit the backspace key to remove the number already there and type in 180 and hit enter. Then the object would rotate 180 degrees no problem. I would do the same for the Text so that it was not upside down. After doing this a few time (random number) I would put the cursor in the text box as above and when I hit the backspace key it would delete the object not the number. Once it was in this state I had to save my work, quite Graffle and then go back in and it would work again and after a period of time it would stop. Now I tried putting the cursor in the start of the text and use the delete key and after a while it would lock up and not let me delete anymore and would just sit there. Just wanted someone to know that I was experiencing this problem. Have a Mac Mini, 2gb memory. Only 1 month old.