The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Link to OmniGroup on Forum page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by justG
CMS = Content Management System (e.g., Mambo, Joomla, Drupal, e107, MODx, etc.)
Yep. None of which are actually content management systems :)

This thread from today is an example of why I think is is silly (and a poor business tactic) to have a forum with no links to the OmniGroup site.

How hard could it possibly be to make the graphic at the top link to OmniGroup.com? Or to add a line below the OMNI logo that says: "Visit the main OmniGroup site." with an active link?

Happy New Year!

Peter

Last edited by pheski; 2006-12-29 at 10:09 AM..

Thanks for your feedback! The message you refer to was actually from a spammer, but your suggestion is still valid.

The main Omni logo at the top now links to our main web site.

Last edited by Ken Case; 2006-12-31 at 09:36 AM..

Well, um, uh, now the "forums.omnigroup.com" link does not go to forums.omnigroup.com, but omnigroup.com. That seems more confusing than before.

Now that's fixed.

Boy, I guess I never realized how much I clicked on the logo to get to the forum main page. I'll have to retrain myself to click on the bread crumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case

The main Omni logo at the top now links to our main web site.
Many many thanks.

Peter