The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Shouldn't a Next Action with Future Start Date = Pending Project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
If I have a sequential project whose next action has a future start date, would this not be a "Pending Project"?

Right now, Omnifocus shows these projects as active, but there's nothing you can do with it until a date in the future because there are no available actions. My workaround has been to copy and paste the next actions's start date to the project's start date. The project will then show up as "Pending".

I'm guessing, is the logic for the current implementation so projects don't disappear to Pending status when the project itself is technically active even though you can't do anything with it?

Cameron