The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Analytics pages replacing normal content Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Certain web pages have an odd bug where, once the page is fully loaded, it automatically forwards to an analytics page replacing the normal content with a blank window. Right now my workaround is to stop the page before it's fully loaded, but that sometimes requires me to publicly display the ninja-like reflexes I prefer to keep secret. Does anyone have any fixes or better workarounds?