The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Perspective by context without the project itself Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everybody,

I'm new to Omnifocus and I struggled so far to create a perspective which allows me to see actions by context but without showing me the project itself.

Can anybody give me a hint how to accomplish that.

Thanks a lot in advance

You don't want the project column, or you don't want projects showing up along with/after their actions?

You'll want your perspective based on context mode.

To eliminate the project column, use View->Columns->Project.

To eliminate projects from appearing as actions in context mode, open the OmniFocus preferences, choose the Data tab, uncheck the "In Context Mode: [] Show Projects and Action Groups" box.

Great, exactly what I needed. I wanted the projects not to appear with the their actions.

Thanks