The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Need help creating a script for creating a next action Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I could greatly use some help creating a script that would be a nice addition to my work flow. The use case is during my morning review an next action will appear and I realize that I have to do something before that. I want to write a script that will take the project name from the highlited task, presents a dialog asking me for a new task name and then creates a new task assigned to that project. The key though is I want that new task to be the next action. So I guess I need to make sure then when adding to the task is inserts it at the begining of the avalabile tasks within the project. Not at the end like Quick Entry does. Can anyone script this out to give me a starting point?

Thanks a bunch in advance,

George

Last edited by gcrump; 2009-01-28 at 08:57 AM..