The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OOL to Pages Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What is the best practice to get a document from OOL to Pages?

I've tried using Dynamic HTML and although this works I find I have to edit out the triangles and some additional paragraph marks.

The rtf seems to suffer from similar problems. I have to edit out the triangles and the imported images are oversized and have to be reduced.

Is there a solution that avoids having to do too much post export editing? I don't need additional columns, just the outline with images inserted.

Thought about PDF? Pages can handle PDF like pictures, so it be might an option for you.

Have you tried turning off the handles (triangles and bullets, etc) and then exporting? This won't fix the problem with images, but you won't have the handles anymore.

You can turn them off by selecting all the rows, and then under the Row:Advanced inspector, select the 'never' option under 'Show handles'.

--
Derek M.
Support Ninja
The Omni Group