The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Why is here no Support over Mail? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I' still waiting right now for some answers. I have send to the Support one Mail 3 times, but there comes no answers. The first mail i send at the beginning in Dezember, the last one for about 6 Days.

So.. why i must payd a lot of money for a Programm, if there is no support?

Strange, they usually answer emails quickly. Have you sent the email to the correct address?

(and you're paying for the program not only support)

MotMann, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused! I checked our trouble ticket system, our customer database, and asked our network administrator to look at the raw server logs back through December: we can't find an order or any emails from the same email address you used to subscribe to the forums.

Is there another email address you may have used when you purchased and/or when sent your mails in to us? Can you send me a private message here on the forums and let me know what that address is?

It's possible that the mail was sent to the wrong address or something, but if the email did make it to us and we failed to respond, I'd like to figure out what happened so we can prevent it in the future.

I got an answer. The Macworld makes you very buss.. thank's and sorry about that Thread.

I don't think on the Macworld.

And why you don't have german support? :D

mail support is good, you must be having some internet issue.