The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New Tasks Appear At Top Of Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to make new projects appear at the top of project or context lists?

If not could this be an option in future releases.

There is a complete lack of sorting functionality on the iPad.

Thanks

David

Automatic sorting, yes, but you can manually rearrange those projects. In project view with the project list showing in sidebar, tap the Edit button, then use the edit handles on the right side of the sidebar to rearrange. Tap Done when done.

Thanks.

I'm aware I can manually arrange my tasks.

Unless I'm missing something I guess this is a feature request to have the option to have new tasks added to the top of the list.

David

If you want to make feature requests, the forum is not the place to make them effectively. Use Contact Omni under the gear menu.