The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail Drop for Omnifocus is so great! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just discovered the new Mail Drop feature and it is so excellent. I have to use a PC at work and often I'll get things in email that I want to add to OF. I would usually just manually type it on my iPad. Now I just forward the email to Mail Drop and there it is. It even included the Word and PowerPoint attachment which I didn't expect. I was then able to look at these documents on my iPad on the subway ride home, awesome!