The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What about German localization? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Do you have it done commercially, as with OmniGraffle, or do you depend on volonteers. If so, is the German localization actively worked on? If not, I could offer a helpipng hand (once more).

OmniWeb is volunteer localized & we're currently accepting localizations... I can't remember off the top of my head if we have anyone working on german, but I don't THINK so... ping the localization list would be my suggestion.

Last edited by Rachael; 2006-06-20 at 11:09 AM..

The address of the mailing list is not easy to find on the OmniGroup site...
Even Google couldn't find it :-\ It's not even on the Mailing Lists page anymore.

BTW: It'd be great to have a forum for localizations... ;-)

Last edited by Cortig; 2006-06-19 at 08:42 AM..

I've been working around for Japanese localization but I've forgot how I've joined in the localization team. :P
Sie können jedenfalls den Leuten OmniGroups mit e-mail fragen, nicht wahr?

Last edited by yskar; 2006-06-20 at 07:32 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yskar
I've been working around for Japanese localization but I've forgot how I've joined in the localization team. :P
:-D
I joined back in the OmniWeb 4 days I believe, but then someone else was already in charge of the French localization (but he apparently stopped taking care of it after a while). Back then, all the lists had just been created and I saw an announcement for the localization list on the General Omni Discussion list.

Corentin

Here's the link to the localizations mailing list, which is a wonderful place to start for new or returning volunteer localizers. :D All the localization archives are there for your perusal as well.

http://www.omnigroup.com/mailman/listinfo/localization