The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flagged perspective doesn't show 'blocked' actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Howdy,

I'm trying to use flags to quickly select items that I want to work on today. As such I expected my flagged perspective to show everything that was flagged, but it doesn't appear to. I currently have it set to show all "remaining" tasks (status filter) and "flagged" (flag filter). An action in a project which happens to not be the next action, but which is flagged, never appears in this perspective, which I find to be incorrect based on my filters. I don't think I should have to move the task to be in the first in the project to have it show up in that perspective, since if I wanted it that way, I would choose "available" as my status filter. Using "due or flagged" as a status filter doesn't work either, even if the due date for the "blocked" action is today!

Cheers,
Pete

hmm - it now seems to be working after a reset, never mind

You might be running into a bug in 1.7.5 where the due status of items isn't always updated appropriately, particularly if the machine sleeps. It's fixed in the 1.8 sneaky peeks.

Curt

Thanks, downloading the sneaky peak right now and giving it a go.